FUNdraising Safety Tips
- Always practice Safety First.
- Instead of going door-to-door, make a list of family and friends, neighbours, co-workers to contact.
- Parents should always be involved in their kids fundraising activities.
- Follow the instructions provided by your fundraising coordinator.
- Parents can help their kids by taking the order sheet to work.
- Never allow children to carry collected money, unless they are accompanied by an adult.
- Do not go selling alone, bring a friend or parent! Children should always be accompanied by an adult.
- Go out during the day and wrap up before it gets dark. Save phone calls to family and friends for the evening hours.
- Never carry large amounts of cash.